Sunday, September 25, 2005

Response from afar on the hurricane blog...

I've read and re-read and I think it was more the energy that came off your words as I read it this morning. On re-reading, it swamped me again and it's so huge that I'll try to give you an idea but I don't know if it'll come through.

Your sitting there, waiting for a hurricane to strike (for God's sake girl!) and processing information, emotional etc as you wait. Pink jeans and all.

"Take a good hard look at yourself".
"Rethink your life"
"If you don't like what's outside, look inside"
"examining my life"
"what have you hidden from yourself"
"process of spiritual analysis"
"focus positive energy"
"claim your power"
"express it"

I knew I wouldn't be able to do it. It's almost as if a conscious part of myself was sent over to you with my energies, and I went through a whole heap of emotional stuff over the weekend but sat back and observed rather than jumping into it. I was still in that space when I read your email this morning and it was so positive, so uplifting, and all from someone who was sitting out a hurricane!!!!!! It just seemed bigger than Ben Hur in that moment. Actually. It still does.

I'd like to take a minute and share something with you though. On Tuesday morning I had a powerful push to put an Advertisement in The Norfolk Islander, and that's a scary thing for me, but it was so powerful that I simply sent them an Ad, saying

Spiritual Readings Flagstaff, Kingston Are you feeling stuck in old patterns and wish to rewrite your script? Is your head swirling with new energies, and are fears crippling you? Gaye is a Norfolk Islander, artist, author and mystic. At her home
overlooking Kingston she offers readings, spiritual healings, crystal layouts, balancing and cleansing of chakra’s followed by down to earth discussion. Bookings essential

No other info. Opened the Islander on Saturday evening and there's a quarter page Ad, two pages in from the front! I gasped. Shrank. Then screamed with laughter and thought, Boy oh Boy, I bet the Big Boys are just dancing in delight and saying to each other, "Wait, wait, she's opening the paper, she'll see it in a minute and will simply DIE!!!!" What a scream. Now that is a real universal joke. I sit now and wait for the consequences to roll in.

That's what I meant when I said that you've taken me beyond my normal little world and allowed me to share something, so big, so vast, that it would change my life! It was already happening. It's been happening to me since my first email to you. Is it a carry on for the love I feel for you and the encouragement and support I wanted to give you! Is it in the giving that I'm receiving. I feel that it is. I feel that I don't often genuinely want to GIVE of myself. I have no idea what I'm going on about. It's a huge change. I'm lovin it.

Love n Light, Ease and Grace, AIDO (All in Divine Order)
from: Gaye on Norfolk Island

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am fresh to this, I hit upon this chat board I find It vastly accessible & it has helped me so much. I hope to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Around.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi im new here. I came accross this forum I have found It quite helpful & it has helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You About.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home