Saturday, September 24, 2005

2:10 am - 09/24/2005 - Wind and Rain Coming Down

I just woke up from a good sleep to the sound of wind and rain. Because we're on the back side of the storm, the wind is coming from the north right now. That's not the good side of the building for me. I am on the North side of the building, so my windows are rattling, but everything else is fine. It's not lightning or anything yet.

My computer is not in a good position for the storm if the winds continue from the North. My north windows are vulnerable. So, I hope I continue to have the ability to write in the morning.

Well, I'm going back into my bedroom now on the south interior side of the building and try to get some more sleep.

Love to all.

-- sandy@writingmuse.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home