Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005 - almost over

This long, slow day of waiting for the storm is almost over. I drank a nice glass of wine to wind me down for the night, and I will soon go off to sleep to do my dreamtime work.

The long lines of traffic continue, and I'm so grateful that I'm safe in my bed in the air conditioning. I'm watching a foreign film on cable called "The Dreamers." It's so French, and just dark enough to match this simmering energy of Rita, the Trickster. She's a sly one, and angry. She's a Virgo, so whatever she does, she'll be meticulous with it. It will either be perfect destruction or a perfect orchestration of missing the populated areas and showing how compassionate Virgo can be.

Katrina was a Virgo as well, born just as we moved from Leo to Virgo. Whew, I'm glad she wasn't a Leo. Being one myself, I can tell you it would have been even more dramatic. Katrina means virginal, so she was true to her sign. Rita means pearl, so will it be a pearl of great price or a pearl of wisdom? It remains to be seen.

I'm sending her love to invoke a compassionate and gentle pearl of wisdom.

I've talked to my family members, all three of my children and know they are well and safe. I've checked in with my "pod" of friends and know they are where they feel they need to be. I've even checked in with some people I needed to make amends with, just in case. It's amazing how forgiving people can be when the survival mechanism kicks in. The petty grievances just don't really matter. Why can't we remember that and just forget being petty and love each other and express it continuously?

Tomorrow while I wait some more, I plan to work on my spiritual website. I'm integrating www.writingmuse.com, my business writing site with my spiritual site. It's time to be whole again and not divide myself between two worlds that exist side by side.

It is a bit difficult to focus though when all the group consciousness is focused on Rita. Let's give ourselves a break and focus on something other than destruction and fear and devastation. I'd like to manifest something more beautiful, like community and sharing and celebration - and there is a lot of that happening.

It's 11:36 pm Houston time. All is well, and I'm off to Dream land. See you all in the morning.

Hugs to all, wishing you gentle breezes and easy winds of change.

---sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home